Open a free bank account 100% remotely
Electonically sign your documents
Scan the QR code to pay, in-store or online
Open a free bank account 100% remotely
Send and receive money in less than 5 seconds.
Scan the QR code to pay instantly, in-store or online
Electonically sign your documents with just one click
Mobile Transfers Made Simple.
- Open a new bank account for free or link your existing one, 100% remotely
- Send and receive money securely in less than 5 seconds
- Upload and electonically sign your documents remotely
- Scan the merchant’s Qr code to pay for your purchases
- Use the app in 4 different languages: Arabic, French, English, Tunisian.
No upfront or hidden fees.
Fast and Convenient
- Easily integrate Flouci checkout on your website
- Track your business growth on your dashboard
- Get paid online instantly and securely
- Offer a seamless payment experience for your customer
Go to flouci developers
Frequently Asked Questions
How do refunds work?
Open a refund request with us and we can work with you to resolve it ASAP.
Can I pay using AMEX?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, so rack up those points!
Is there a bulk-buy discount?
We have corporate and enterprise arrangements that our pricing team can assist with on a case-by-case basis. Contact Us for info.
Is there a minimum contract term?
No! The beauty of our service is that you can cancel anytime you need to — no questions asked.
Do I need an SSL certificate?
This depends on whether your plan to process the payment on your site or not. We recommend using a third-party provider to unburden yourself.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Flouci?
Flouci is a mobile wallet that opens bank accounts, allows for instant merchant and bill payment as well as domestic remittances. It also enables its users to get electronic signatures to access a range of governmental services.
How does it work?
Using your phone, you open a new bank account or use your existing one to link it to your Flouci wallet. Once you're all set up, you can start paying your bills or merchants and sending or receiving money from other Flouci users.
How do I open a Flouci account?
To open an account on the application, you need to choose a bank from the list, scan you national ID, take a selfie video, sign, and fill the form provided by the bank. We then call you to verify the information you sent and then a banker approves your application and opens a bank account for you.
What to do if I can't find my bank on the list?
We are currently working on onboarding all the banks in Tunisia. Your bank is probably up next. Until then, you can always open a new account with one of our partner banks.
How do I pay using Flouci?
At the merchant's you'll find a Flouci QR code. All you have to do is scan the code using the application, type the amount to be paid, and confirm. Both you and the merchant will receive a confirmation that the money was transferred successfully.
How do I send money using Flouci?
In order to send money to another Flouci user, you need to either have their phone number or their QR code.
- If you have their number then you look them up in the search bar until their profile shows up.
- If you have their code then you just scan it. Once you have the right person, then you type the amount to be sent and confirm. Both of you get a notification saying that the money has been successfully transferred.
How do I recharge my Flouci account?
You can recharge your wallet in 3 different ways:
- Transferring money from your bank account/card
- Cashing in at the bank or at one of our agents
- receiving money from another Flouci user
Why should I use Flouci?
Flouci keeps your bank in your pocket. You'll never have to worry about finding ATMs, having enough cash, or worrying about forgetting or losing your wallet. You have access to your bank account from within the app and you can make transactions and pay merchants through your phone.